Buyer-Approved Selling: A 4-Step Sales Training Program
- Instructor-led Workshop (1 or 1 ½ days)
- Individual Sales Manager Coaching (coaching kits provided)
- University on Wheels (Audio Reinforcer)
- Weekly Sales Meetings, 30 Minute Skill-Building Sessions led in turn by salespeople
Buyer-Approved Selling Workshop OverviewHundreds of corporate decision-makers from companies including DuPont, ADP, Verizon, U.S. Bank and Hyatt Hotels reveal sales secrets that most salespeople ignore.
Discover Buyer-Approved ways to:
- Differentiate your approach
- Build trust
- Earn the right to advance and close the sale
LicensingIf you have your own sales training division, your best approach might be to license the Buyer-Approved Selling Program. Ask us about our train-the-trainer licensing program.
TESTIMONIALSHere's what J.P. Lavoie had to say at the end of Canaccord Capital's first workshop:
"The 'decision maker-approved' approaches in Buyer-Approved Selling are what separate the top 20% of successful salespeople from the rest of the crowd - regardless of industry."
- J.P. Lavoie, Senior VP, Wealth Management Services, Canaccord Capital
Here's an observation from Mitch Bardwell:
"I've seen firsthand that if you apply the tips and techniques from Buyer-Approved Selling, you will differentiate your sales approach. Canon USA has been using these research-based tips and techniques for years. In fact, one of our sales representatives told me about a competitive situation where he won a half-million-dollar sale. After the deal was done, the decision maker told him why they had chosen his solution. When the customer articulated the reasons why, he could have been quoting straight from Buyer-Approved Selling."
- Mitch Bardwell, Senior Director of ISG Sales Training, Canon USA, Inc.
"Your 'Buyer-Approved Selling' workshop in Minneapolis is one of the best I've ever been to! I went away with a lot of great ideas and practical tips to put into practice. Your angle, from the buyer's viewpoint, is the only angle we should ever consider. Thank you!"
- Brenda High Moosbrugger, Chief Operations Officer, Xact! Resources, Inc.
Click here for an outline of the Buyer-Approved Selling workshop.